Going Global is the leading provider of both
country-specific and USA city-specific career and employment
information. Our unlimited access subscription database features 33
Country Career Guides, 43 USA City Career guides, 6 Canada City Career
Guides, corporate profiles and more than 600,000 internship and job listings within the USA and around the world.
Both the Going Global Country Career Guides and the USA City Career Guides provide professional advice and insider tips on such topics as:
- Job search tools - online and face-to-face resources
- Employment trends in major industries - learn more about growing industry areas and focus your job or internship search!
- Executive recruiters and staffing agency contacts - great contacts for students and alumni/professional job seekers
- Work permit regulations - clearly explains the important details for international students and professional job seekers
- Salary ranges and cost of living data - take the guesswork out of planning for career moves and relocations
- Professional and social networking groups - get a head start on making connections for career development
- Resume/CV writing guidelines
- Interviewing and cultural advice
Each Career Guide contains more than 500 employment resources, all with detailed explanations and hot links directly to the latest information. All USA City Career Guides include links to H-1B visa employers for every state!
The Key Employer Directory
features corporate profiles for 450,000+ companies in industries such
as consumer goods, consulting services, finance, and information
technology. A mixture of local and multinational employers are featured
and include data on sales, revenues, brands, officers, key contacts and
more. Use the profiles to prepare for interviews or find business
intelligence facts on specific companies.
than 600,000 internship and job listings are featured in the service.
All listings can be searched by degree, date of posting, company,
industry and location. All 600,000 + employment opportunities are updated daily!
Subscription database features include:
resources make it easier for students to research internship and job
opportunities in the places they want to live and work.
networking contacts and groups are provided in each guide to enable
students to get a "jump start" on making professional connections and
learning about industries and job leads.
- Company profiles deliver business intelligence facts for use in interview preparation and market research
- Salary range and cost of living information take the guesswork out of planning a your next career move and relocation strategy
- Career Advisors can use the guides to spot
employment trends, industry news and make connections to expand their
networks and find new opportunities for their students
University staff should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for free trial access and pricing